Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software is used to keep a centralized record of all assets and equipment, assign and track maintenance activities, and keep a detailed record of work.
CMMS Software allows you to:
- Get reliable data on maintenance history
- Create a paperless environment
- Organize inventory, asset, and equipment management
- Collect records about the defects found in the workplace, equipment, and assets
- Manage vendors’ and suppliers’ information
- Make your team’s job easier
- Reduce human error
- Increase productivity and keep equipment downtime to a minimum
- Distribute work evenly and effectively
- Cut overall maintenance costs
- Extend asset life
- Improve preventative maintenance management
- Have a better decision-making process with dashboard and reports
- Improve inventory management
- Record external work requests
- Track work orders and their completion
- Keep data in one centralized system to ensure that compliance standards are met
- Access data on computers and mobile devices
- Keep everyone in the loop with real-time data and instant email alerts
- Increase transparency
Forms with predefined fields help your team keep accurate and uniform records.
Use any of these easily customizable form templates (edit it to customize or even create a new one from scratch).
Customizable forms allow you to:
- Easily edit or create forms with zero coding and no technical expertise
- Add different types of fields, edit fields, and remove fields
- Tweak forms easily at any time
Samples of fully customizable forms
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Protect data with 256 SSL encryption
- Back up data automatically
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface