Employee Review Software is a program designed to perform employee evaluations — it maximizes the review process and makes it smooth and efficient.
Employee Review Software allows you to:
- Understand the value that the employees are adding within the workplace
- Make it easier for your employees to learn about their strengths and weaknesses
- Make evaluations easy to analyze
- Track employees’ quantity and quantity of work
- Determine if an employee should be paid more depending on how he/she is contributing to the company
- Make the review process run smoothly and efficiently
- Attain goals and improve workplace performance
- Help managers in providing meaningful feedback to their employees
- Help managers and employees understand where they need improvement
- Identify gaps that need to be addressed
- Enhance an employee’s performance on a regular basis
- Help managers and supervisors make accurate decisions
- Review and evaluate your employees’ performances professionally
Forms with predefined fields help your team keep accurate and uniform records.
Use any of these easily customizable form templates (edit it to customize or even create a new one from scratch).
Customizable forms allow you to:
- Easily edit or create forms with zero coding and no technical expertise
- Add different types of fields, edit fields, and remove fields
- Tweak forms easily at any time
Samples of fully customizable forms
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
Best Practices for Employee Review Forms:
- Determine how often to complete an employee review.
- See to it that employees’ strengths and areas where performance standards are met
- These forms must be preserved for future use.
- Unreal expectations must be avoided by supervisors.
- These forms must not be used against the employee, only for their improvement.
- Employees must know and understand the use of the form.
- Form information must be filled up without any bias.
- Use specific details to avoid misinterpretations.
- Make follow-ups after the review and take action.
- Be honest in conducting reviews.
- Schedule the review in advance.
- Use KPIs and technical performance as a starting point.
- Remember that this is a conversation, not a survey.
- Gather some input from other employees.
- Keep your lines of communication open.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface