Employee Vacation Time Tracker is a software solution that uses a form filled out by employees notifying the company in advance that they are taking a day off or leave. It tracks how many vacation days an employee took during a specified period, as well as preventing the company from having any staffing issues during the employee’s absence.
Employee Vacation Time Tracker allows you to:
- Keep track of approved vacations
- Prevent any staffing issues
- Prepare for your employee’s absence in advance
- Provide your employee with a formal way to ask for scheduled absence from work
- Prevent any disagreements between employees regarding vacation requests
Best Practices for a Vacation Request Form:
- Make sure to have a rule regarding paid vacation requests.
- This form should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the vacation request date.
- Talk to the employee about the situation to avoid frustration.
- Employees should identify the type of time off they are requesting (vacation, sickness, jury Duty, military, leave of absence, etc.).
- Make sure that your supervisor or manager is aware of your request as soon as possible.
- The employer should grant its decision within 48 hours.
- Co-workers should also be informed about the scheduled absence after the request is approved.
- The HR department is responsible for issuing and monitoring leave applications.
- Contact details should be indicated in the form in case of an emergency.
- The Vacation Request Form should fit the type of vacation leave being requested.
Employee Vacation Management Solutions
Forms with predefined fields help your team keep accurate and uniform records.
Use any of these easily customizable form templates (edit it to customize or even create a new one from scratch).
Customizable forms allow you to:
- Easily edit or create forms with zero coding and no technical expertise
- Add different types of fields, edit fields, and remove fields
- Tweak forms easily at any time
Samples of fully customizable forms
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface