What Is HR Software?
HR Software makes managing a large or growing workforce easier by automating HR tasks like performance reviews, status reports, time off requests, and information management and allowing HR professionals to focus on recruiting, employee performance, company culture, and branding.
— Admin overload
— Faulty and disorganized paper records
— Double data entry
— Employee dissatisfaction caused by errors
HR Software allows you to:
- Focus on recruiting, employee performance, company culture, and branding
- Automate HR tasks like status reports, time off requests, and information management
- Reduce manual data entry
- Streamline traditional HR administrative tasks
- Increase productivity
- Help recruit, develop, and manage the company’s most valuable resource—its people
- Increase employee satisfaction and retention rates
- Boost efficiency when recruiting and hiring candidates
- Hire and onboard faster and easier
- Improve employee well-being and productivity
- Keep track of key HR data for smarter decision-making
- Assist HR processes for better planning, management, and decision-making
- Eliminate double data entry
- Save costs due to minimized use of paper, clips, ink, and office supplies
- Help better control labor costs, overtime, and compliance issues
- Access and update information using self-service options
- Gather training feedback
- Collaborate on projects from remote locations and communicate with one another instantly
- Allow peers and managers to submit continuous feedback
- Provide knowledge and comfort about fair expectations from the company
- Track employee status reports
- Questionnaires, time off requests, suggestion box, employee feedback
- Performance reviews and employee evaluations
- Monitor employee training and ongoing skill development
- Employee information management
- Accessible anytime and anywhere
- Self-service portal for employees
HR Management Solutions
Forms with predefined fields help your team keep accurate and uniform records.
Use any of these easily customizable form templates (edit it to customize or even create a new one from scratch).
Customizable forms allow you to:
- Easily edit or create forms with zero coding and no technical expertise
- Add different types of fields, edit fields, and remove fields
- Tweak forms easily at any time
Samples of fully customizable forms
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface