Job Safety Analysis Software is an essential part of an organization’s risk management strategy that helps in assessing hazards associated with individual job tasks, allocating control measures to mitigate risk, assigning action tasks, and analyzing responses to risk over time.
Job Safety Analysis Software allows you to:
- Identify hazards and appropriate controls
- Promote awareness of hazards associated with routine and non-routine job tasks and environments
- Ensure that contractors and employees are always informed of risks
- Analyze the results of risk assessments over time
- Determine the effectiveness of your response to hazards identified in your job safety analysis
- Achieve greater visibility into the organization’s safety performance
- Streamline compliance with regulations or standards
- Reduce safety risks
- Monitor and increase employee engagement over time
- Provide paperless reporting
- Increase cost-effectiveness
- Mobile friendly: accessible using a smartphone or tablet
- Maintain a complete history of records
- Automated email notifications
- Record and track all relevant communications
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Support multiple geographic locations and time zones
- Attach files, photos, videos
Job Safety Management Solutions
Samples of fully customizable forms
Also manage other checklists and information:
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface