What Is Site Management Software?
Site Management Software is a cloud-based application that tracks and manages employees, equipment and projects virtually.
Site Management Software allows you to:
- Make site management process easy and effective
- Reduce complexity and generate an error-free environment
- Know which assets are in the right place and what’s missing
- Save time and reduce human errors
- Eliminate lost or deleted data
- Collect and manage all information needed to implement infrastructure projects
- Make locational decisions with the highest degree of fairness and objectivity
- Manage projects transparently
- Make easier budget decisions
- Reduce redundancies, allowing the team to get necessary information quickly
- Document site management processes properly and accurately
- Create a unified and central infrastructure database
- Cut equipment and hiring costs
- Minimize site downtime
- Reduce fuel spending
- Complete projects on time
- Dedicated user rights management system
- Work order management
- Contact management
- Cost management
- Document management
- Real-time reporting
- Automatic email notifications
Safety Inspection Solutions
Samples of fully customizable forms
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface